I’m not sure if you know, but I love wrapping presents. I don’t know why I just do. But most of all I love finding cute and creative ways to make those wrapped presents stand out from the rest. It’s easy to just buy rolls of wrapping paper from the store and have all the presents under the tree look the same. But, I love having the kids look under the tree and see cute DIY wrapping paper under the tree. There are so many different ideas to come up with. For today, I just chose these wrapping ideas/hacks for the presents. Let me know which one is your favorite and if you have any cool gift wrapping ideas to share.
- Gift wrapping paper – https://amzn.to/2sKwKFH
- Brown Paper – https://amzn.to/2Scrq8y
- Red Tulle – https://amzn.to/34GvDE9
- Felt Sheets – https://amzn.to/2s2XBfW
- Sharpie – https://amzn.to/2tCkbfZ
- Satin Ribbon – https://amzn.to/2Z6Q2kB
*These links are affiliate*